This course is an introduction to research topics in applied mathematics. One has to follow one-hour seminars, report on them, make an oral presentation and a written report about cutting-edge applied mathematics.
The work is spread on both semesters (but can possibly be condensed on one semester eg for Erasmus students)
Newly from 2016, the course counts for 5 credits.
- Teacher: Absil Pierre-Antoine
- Teacher: Bianchin Gianluca
- Teacher: Bousselmi Nizar
- Teacher: Crevecoeur Frédéric
- Teacher: Delvenne Jean-Charles
- Teacher: Glineur François
- Teacher: Hendrickx Julien
- Teacher: Jacques Laurent
- Teacher: Jungers Raphaël
- Teacher: Massart Estelle